Thursday, December 2, 2010

Southern Girls DT - Heat Embossing




Hi Blogging Buddies
Today is the beginning of a fresh challenge at Southern Girls.
The challenge is to use Heat Embossing.
I used heat embossing for the silver butterflies and flowers on my purple DP and for the sentiment. I actually made two of these cards (exactly the same) to give to my cousins for their birthdays.


My image is from Karen's Doodles and I coloured with Copics.
Purples: BV17, BV13, BV00, BV02
V17, V15, V06, V04, B60
Greens: G14, YG06, YG03
Outline: BG10


Plenty of Kindy Glitz was added to give lots of sparkle!

I would like to enter the following challenges:
Lots to Do - Embossing
Alphabet Challenge - E is for Embossing
Party Time Tuesday - Anything Goes Birthday
Flutter By Wednesday - Use a butterfly, fairy or angel


So why not pop on over to Southern Girls and link up a project using heat embossing. There are, as always, great prizes up for grabs.


Post a Comment