Thursday, December 23, 2010

Last Minute Christmas Cards


Hi Blogging Buddies,

Now you are going to think I am crazy...but I am still making Chrissie cards!
These are for my sister and I have made eight of them. She wants 25 but she is going to do the rest herself...long story about why they are so last minute and I wont bore you with the details but they are VERY last minute!!

(Appologies for the photos, I had trouble avoiding the glare)


You would not believe that I am out of red cardstock! I had one A4 sheet left...that was it! I did order what i thought was red card stock, but it tuned out to be orange - yuck! I made these cards with whatever I had in my stash.


I used the digi image sentiments from Bizzy Becs and I kept these cards very simple.
My sister bought these little red and white dresses from Pumpkin Patch especially for Christmas and she wanted the "country" look, hence they are wearing their riding boots. They posed on the cattle ramp at their house.


I would like to enter the following challenges:

The ABC Challenge - K is for Keep it Simple
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
Creative Craft Challenge - Anything Goes
Crafts and Me - Anything Goes



I am now going to try to cross a few more things off my list, including wrapping presents and making Bon Bons. Wish me luck!

11 comments:

Lucinda said...

They are so Beauitful.

Michelle said...

Last minute maybe, but still gorgeous cards.

They are little cuties aren't they?!

I hope you leave yourself enough time to sit and relax before the big day hits.

Have a wonderful Christmas.

Michelle :-)

Annette Bowes said...

Beautiful cards Alicia, such a cute photo, love the background printed card you have used, I am sure your stash must be getting low with all these cards you have been making this month. Take CareX:)

Kellie said...

Naaaaw the photo is adorable and your cards are stunning! They don't take anything away from the photo and look so elegant, LOVE them all! Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Hugs Kellie xx

Sabina said...

Thank you for taking part in the challenge over at SFTW with this beautiful card.

Wishing you a Merry Christmas!

Sabina

Jill said...

gorgeous christmas cards Alicia so personal thanks for joining us at PTW and Merry Christmas hugs Jill xx

Carol Dee said...

These turned out very nice. (I always seem to run out of a color just when I want/need it most.) I have a feeling you are not totaly to blame for the tardiness if the cards. LOL. Have a fabulous Friday. Hugs...

sandra's crafty corner said...

wow very impressive thanks for joining us at CCC and a merry christmas

Kerrie said...

What cuties!..... I sure who ever receives them with treasure those two cuties... love the boots!

Julie M said...

Fab cards, Alicia - it's so funny to see the children in their summer clothes, we are wading through snow here!!! Have a lovely Christmas.

Julie x

Mummylade said...

this is wonderful. Thank you so much for entering the SFTW challenge with this project and good luck!