Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Cards with Chipboard


Goodmorning Blogging Buddies

Welcome to December!!
I thought I had to work today...but realised that its tomorrow...so that means I get to have a day to myself - yippee!! I hope to put the Christmas Decorations up at some stage today. I also need to go into town to get a few things.

Today I have some cards with Chipboard to share.
The first one I made for a lady to give her friend who has left work to start her own cup cake business...hence the sentiment and cupcake.

The next four are b'day cards, one for my auntie and the rest for the stash.


I made these with SU Chipboard.
I painted the chipboard and then glued it to the card.
Papers are DCWV.


The sentiments are Pollycraft digis.
I coloured the sentiments with Copics BV13 and YG23.


I would like to enter the following three challenges:

PollyCraft Monday - Chipboard
Charisma Cardz - One for the Girls

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by,



7 comments:

karenw said...

What a treat, always good to have a day to yourself! Love these cards Alicia, can't beat a bit of sparkle. xx

Cheryl said...

Oh these are beautiful,love the bright colours and the chipboard looks fabulous!!! I hope you enjoyed your day off!!
xx

Leigh said...

These are fabulous cards Alicia. Very cheerful colours.

Doreen said...

Great cards and lots of texture.Thank you so much for joining with us at CYDA.xxx

Joey said...

Hi Alicia

these are all gorgeous, beautiful design a great way to use chipboard thanks for joining us at pollycraft

Joey.xx

Gem said...

beautiful creation! Thanks for joining in this weeks challenge at Charisma and good luck! Gemma :)

Emma said...

Such gorgeous cards...so pretty.
Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft & good luck.
Hugs Emma x