Friday, December 17, 2010


Hi Blogging Buddies,

Today I have been baby-sitting my five-year-old neice so I havent had much of a chance to blog or craft, but I wanted to share this little bag.  I decorated this yesterday for a Secret Santa present and I took it to a Christmas party last night.  You had to bring a $10 gift.  I filled mine with three red Christmas tree decorations.

The bag originally was plain white with black rope handles.  I took out the rope and replaced it with silver ribbon and then decorated it.  I was happy with how it turned out.  

I would like to enter some challenges:

The Pink Elephant - Winter Wonderland
Sew Many Challenges - Winter Project
ABC Challenge - Jewels and Gems
Allsorts Challenge - Last Minute Christmas


I'm off to get ready for a family dinner at the Leagues Club...so I better hop to it!
Thanks for visiting.

Post a Comment