Sunday, December 19, 2010

A Quick Card Collection


 Hi  Blogging Buddies,

I have had a very busy time lately.  We have lots of family down at the moment and we have been having a lot of family get-togethers.  Also I went to the markets with my cards today and I had a very successful day.  I have been trying to prepare for the markets, but I kept running out of time so last night I had a card-making "cramming" session.  You know how you "cram" before an exam the very next day?  Well that was me last night making cards until midnight and then getting to the markets at seven this morning.


I managed to get about ten done and here are some of them using the DCWV Mariposa Butterfly stack.  I kept them pretty simple...they sold well...I only brought a couple home with me this afternoon.  I even sold the Mothers Day one...so someone is very organised! LOL


 



I would like to enter a few challenges for these:

Flutterby Wednesday - Butterflies
Crafty Catz - Your Choice
All Sorts - Anything Goes

I'm off to organise dinner.
Thanks for stopping by,




4 comments:

Amanda said...

Hi Alicia, Glad the markets were a success. Even your quick cards are fantastic. xxAmanda

Viv said...

Gorgeous cards Alicia! This paper is so yummy,you don't need much to go with it! I have had this stack for weeks but haven't been game to cut into it yet! LOL!

Leigh said...

Lovely cards Alicia. So pleased you did well at the markets.

Loz said...

Hey, glad to hear the market stall went well.. will tell you that markets are very unpredictable! Some months I sell so much I nearly have nothing left.. others - yes... maybe 2 cards!! But it's all fun and i still get to make a heap of cards lol!
Love all these ones, those paper are fabulous.
Have a great week on the leadup to the Jolly Fat Man's arrival - take care on the roads, hope it's warmer up there than down here! ♥