Thursday, December 9, 2010

Paper Play DT - Christmas Tags


Hi Blogging Buddies,

It's Thursday and that means Paper Play Day!!!
This week our challenge is to make Christmas Tags.  I had a lot of fun with this and set out making quite a few!!!  I kept them pretty simple.


I used my SU Top Note Die to cut out the base of the tag in Real Red card stock.  I used my Round Tab punch to make the place where the ribbon goes through.  I used SU stickers and Kaiser DP from last year's Christmas range to decorate.  Then I added some Kindy-Glitz.


I learnt how to make the paper flower by reading Shimellle's Blog...so easy...just punch out five Scalloped circles, put a brad in the middle and crumple up the paper.


This is how one looks on a present I gave away.  
I stamped the wrapping paper to match the colours.


I would like to enter the following challenges:

Dutch Dare Card - Christmas Tag or Ornament
Crafty Cardmakers - Spotlight on Tags
Stamp Something - Christmas Colour Combo

Don't forget to pop on over to Paper Play and link up some Christmas Tags...then you can put them to use straight away on your wrapped presents!



12 comments:

Loz said...

love the matching wrapping paper! They're all gorgeous Alicia, those Kaisercraft papers are my favourtie Chrismtas papers, such pretty colours.
Hope you have a great Friday ♥

Sandie said...

These are just GORGEOUS!! Love the fun Christmas colours. Beautiful work Alicia :)

Céline said...

Hi Alicia!
fun gift tag, love all the bright colors.
hugs
céline

Liz said...

Beautiful Tags love the flowers
Liz x

Carol Dee said...

Wow, those tags will really make your gifts stand out! Very pretty. Hugs...

Lena said...

Fantastic tags. Adorables and very fun. Love flowers and bright colors.
Thanks for joining us at DDCC.
Hugs, and merry x-mas.

fionalawlor said...

These are gorgeous tags! Your handmade flowers are brilliant :O)
Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers.
Fiona x

Deirdre said...

Alicia, sorry I didn't stop by yesterday - these are just FAB... love them.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful tags, the flowers are fab. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers. xx

Cheryl said...

WOW they are gorgeous,love the papers and colours!!!
xx

Jeannie said...

Thanks so much for inviting me to be a guest on your Paper Play DT. I truly enjoyed it. You are well on your way with these tags to be ready for the big day!

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Yenni Natalia said...

wow!!they all looks unique :) totally love your tags..it is unique in a shape :)

thanks for playing along at dutch dare challenge. hope to see you again on the next challenge

hugs
yenni