Monday, August 9, 2010

A Blog Award from the lovely Annette...

Thanks Annette for this cute little blog award...I thought I would quickly post it now...Here are the rules, but I am going to break some of them!

1. Put the Swap Sisters Bonny Blog Award on my blog.
2. Share 5 things about myself.
3. Pass the award onto 5 other Bonny Blogs.
4. Add links to my 5 chosen Bonny Blog Winners.
5. Let them know they have been chosen to win the Swap Sisters Bonny Blog Award by leaving a comment on their blog.

Five things about me...
 
1. I love Hot Chocolates and Tim Tams.
2. I think I could be addicted to the internet.
3. I often wonder about the meaning of life.
4. I want to travel more and am hoping to go to Thailand in my next holidays.
5. I am grateful for so many wonderful things in my life and try to say and write gratitude prayers often.
 
I am breaking the rules by not linking the names or letting the people know about the award...I would like all my followers to come and take this award.  I cherish your comments dearly and appreciate your friendship.  I talk about my "blogging-buddies" to my hubby and my family...my hubby understands, but some of my family think I am a little crazy!  I dont mind.  I love making friends and especially living in the country...I dont know anyone here yet who likes card making so I love to share my interest with you!
 

Post a Comment