Monday, August 9, 2010

Some cards to share...

Good evening Blogging Buddies...
I am back from my weekend away visiting friends and so am behind in all my comments.  I promise to catch up tonight or tomorrow night and see what I have missed out on! 
I wanted to post these cards I made last week...another set of six...working on my stash again.  I wanted to "whip up" some Thankyou cards because I remembered this is what got me making these bulk cards in the first place ~ my sister wanted to buy off me a set of "Thank you cards" and I thought I would make up several sets....then I got way side-tracked and began making all sorts of cards and forgot about her request...slack I know, but she may have forgotten about her request too because we havent spoken about it since!

So anyway I made this little set up  to mix and match with some others I have made (and some I hope to make in the future) and finally give her a little pack of a variety of "Thank you cards".  This is what the inside looks like:

 And this is what the cards look like individually.






They are all fairly similar...just a few differences here and there.
I thought I might enter these in:
The Crazy Challenge - Forest Friends/Back to Nature
and

I have been very lucky to be a Top 3 Winner this week at One Stitch at a Time Challenge.  Can you see the badge in my sidebar?  They frame your card and that becomes the badge - pretty cool I think!  Thank you so much to the Design Team for choosing my card!  I am honoured.

I taught a 5/6 class for most of the day today and then a K/1/2 class in the afternoon.  I actually had a really nice day...sometimes a rarity on the Casual Teaching circuit.  I hope tomorrow is just as nice when I go back to the 5/6 class again.

I hope you are had a nice weekend and a happy Monday.  Thanks for popping over to my blog.
Take care,

Post a Comment