Saturday, August 28, 2010

Two Exciting Announcements

Hi Blogging Buddies,

I hope your weekend has started out well.  Last night we went out for dinner as a farewell for my brother.  He is leaving my Mum and Dad's business after working for them for ten years and going out on his own so we went to Safari Club (his fave restaurant in town) to celebrate.  On the way Ben and I hit a large pot-hole in the road and got a flat tyre so we were delayed an hour while we pulled over in the dark and fixed that up...we eventually got there and had a delicious dinner.

This morning I have been catching up on my emails and I have two very exciting things to announce.  I have been accepted into two DT teams and I am feeling very honoured and lucky. 


The first DT Team is a one off design team to showcase new goodies at The Craft Garden.  My little package is on its way now...heading across the oceans...and when it arrives I get to have a play!  Then I have to email my photos to Kerry so she can put them in her shop gallery.  I am extremely honoured to be a part of this team.

The second DT Team is for a new challenge blog that is starting up called Southern Girls Challenge Blog this blog has been started by two New Zealand crafters Tracey and Lou and will be a fortnightly Thursday Challenge.  Each week there will be 2 prizes, one for Australian and New Zealand entries and another for entrants from the rest of the world. 
I am so excited to be a part of this Design Team.

Well, I have lots planned for today...catching up on my emails, mowing my ever-growing lawn, some gardening and hopefully lots of crafting! I hope you have a great weekend planned.  Thank you so much for dropping by today.

12 comments:

Cheryl said...

WOOHOO,Congratulations......have fun on both teams!!!
xx

Merry said...

How exciting.... congrats on the the two Design Teams....can't wait to see your creations.

Carol said...

wow wtg you 2 teams.I love all the photos of your pets.

Liz's creative corner said...

Hi Alcia, Congratulations hun, they sound really good, I hope you enjoy them, hugs Liz xx

Carol Dee said...

CONGRATULATIONS X 2 !!! Have fun designing. Have a wonderful weekend, hugs....

Anonymous said...

congrats! just stopping by to say hi to my new buddie.

mckinkle said...

Congrats Alicia on your exciting news! Sounds like so much fun and so very well deserved too!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Keryn x

Julie M said...

Congrats, Alicia - well done, they are lucky to have you!!

Julie x

sue said...

Hi Alicia, Congratulations! your cards are just amazing!!

Viv said...

Congratulations on your DT positions! Love the pics of your furkids! Viv x

Mandy said...

Congratulations Alicia, they are lucky to have you on their teams
hugs Mandy xx

Annette Bowes said...

WOO HOO Congratulations Alicia,looking forward to seeing more of your gorgeous creations, have a wonderful weekend, looking forward to seeing pics of your 1950's costumes sounds like lots of fun, take careX:)