Friday, August 6, 2010

Guest DT Card for Raise the Bar

Hello Blogging Buddies,
It is Friday! Yay!  Last week I was in the Top 3 for Raise the Bar and that means that this week I get to be a Guest Designer! So much fun!  Their challenge for this week is:

"Pearly Whites"

I had a lot of fun making my card.  I havent made a lot of white cards in the past.  I always love it when people emboss white card so I did a bit of that...incorporated some pearls, soft white ribbon, a pearl button and some silver touches to give some contrast to the card.  The two little hat pins had a pearl at the end of each, but I threaded on some more pearl beads and clear ones to fill up the stick part of the pin.  The leaf is a SU die cut and the hearts are a SU punch.  The card is Whisper White and the silver is from the Metallics pack from SU.

I thought this would make a nice wedding or engagement card.  Why dont you pop on over to Raise The Bar and enter a card.


The next few days are going to be pretty busy for me.  We are visiting friends this weekend and then I go to work for two days on Monday and Tuesday.  I will try to pop in and blog a little, but I will see how I go.  I would like to wish you all a lovely weekend.  The sun is out here...I think I can feel that warm weather coming!!!

Post a Comment