Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Lemon Magnolia Card

Goodevening Blogging Buddies,
It has been a few days since my last post. On Sunday we had a family lunch and also I have been working pretty steadily, which is good for the finances, but doesnt leave as much time for crafting....
Tonight I would love to share with you this sunshiney, yellow, sparkly Magnolia card.
I had lots of fun making this card.
I dont think I have ever made an all-yellow card before, and I didnt have a great range of papers...but I managed to rustle up two DPs from SU. I added Whisper White card as a contrast and some embossed gold card as well. I coloured Tilda and the butterflies with Copic markers. I added gold gel pen to her hair and gold glimmer mist to the whole image after I had finished colouring. I took these photos under the light so you can see the sparkle.
The flowers I bought as a bunch of hydrangers that you would put in a vase in your house, but I am just using them for cards. They werent really the right yellow so I coloured them with Copics and sprayed them with glimmer mist too. Then I added a pearl centre.
I would like to enter the following challenges:

Crafts and Me - Petals and Pearls
Crafty Creations - Butterflies
Just Magnolia - Lets Get Sentimental
Magical Monday - Flowers
Totally Tilda - Stitching
Die Cut Dreams - Tilda In Lemon
Let's Ink it Up - Anything Goes - With a Twist of Yellow
Thank you so much for visiting my blog today,

Post a Comment