Friday, August 27, 2010

DT Application for Southern Girls Challenge Blog

 Last night I was blog-hopping around and I came across this new challenge starting up called "Southern Girls Challenge Blog"
Their DT call ends today! I had to make a card for to post on my blog and so I decided to make a Christmas card.  This is the first Christmas card I have made so far this year.  The requirements are to use your favourite stamping products.  So I have used a Tilda stamp and Stampin' Up papers.  Everything I have used for this card except the red DP is from a Simply Scrappin' kit called "I Wish".  I bought it recently from the retired product list.  I have had a couple of these scrapping kits before and I have found them to be very good value.  This one was reduced - so even better value for money!
 I coloured Tilda with Copics and used my gold glimmer mist on the embellishments
from the kit. 
I added a wide Christmas ribbon and some gold metallic yarn I bought yesterday from Big W.
 While I am here I would also like to enter a few challenges:
Stamp With Fun - Card for a Girl
One Stitch at a Time - Say it with Shapes


Well thats it from me today...happy Friday to everyone reading. 
 I hope you have a relaxing weekend.  Thanks for visiting.


Post a Comment