Monday, August 2, 2010

A Sunny Day

 Yesterday was the most beautiful sunny day...Ben and I went for a walk down our road and I took my camera.  This shot above is one of Mum and Dad's paddocks.  (They live next door to us.)  This is a crop of Oats Dad has sown. 
This photo is the blossoms on our Almond Tree.  I thought they looked so pretty against the blue sky.  I am learning to really appreciate the seasons living here and I wanted to capture this so I could remember it.

I have been card-making but I dont have anything to share yet...I will hopefully post something tomorrow....I have been working on a package of six cards today.

I have been lucky this week and have won Top 3 at Die Cut Dreams and Raise The Bar.  Last week I won Top 3 at Cowgirl Up Designs Sunday Challenge.  I am very proud and honoured.

I really hope you had a great day today...


Post a Comment