Friday, March 25, 2011

Candy Winner and featured Stamper!!


Good Morning Blogging Beauties,

Life is busy at the moment and I am behind on commenting and emails...sometimes these things just get the better of me! I am announcing the winner of my Edwin Stamp and DP candy today:

And the winner is....

Amanda

Congratulations!! I will post you out your candy!!

I will put up some more candy next week.  Thanks to everyone for participating.

My second message is about being a featured stamper at Let's Ink it Up.  Would you like to be in the spotlight and have more traffic to your blog??  Head on over here for all the info.


Thirdly, I wanted to share my flowers from my florist course this week.  They are very autumn colours this week.  I am getting better at wiring the corsages.  Last week my thumb bled.  This week I was faster and tougher!!  

Have a lovely day and thanks for stopping by.

Alicia xx

7 comments:

Merry said...

Congrats Amanda.

Alicia...these flowers are so pretty sounds like you are having a fun time.

Cynthia Lloréns said...

Hi Alicia...I just love evryting in her!!!
Thanks for coming to my blog ...
I just loved at all!!!
I like to met a friends ...and you are very nice to
Hugs from Brazil
Have a nice weekend..and came to see me..I enjoy!!
Cyndi

Carol Dee said...

Congrats to Amanda. Love the flowers, especially the red daisies. Do you grow them? Hugs...

Julie said...

Well done Alicia,glad you're fulfilling your dreams.Beautiful,Julie.x

Anonymous said...

Glad you didn't bleed this week. Beautiful arrangement.

Deirdre said...

Wow Alicia, stunning flowers. Great job.

Pauline said...

What fabulous flowers, just gorgeous!