Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Mad For Markers ~ DT ~ Aussie Cards


Good Morning Blogging Beauties,

I have two cards to share today.  A lady asked me to make her some Australian Cards that she can send to her friends overseas.  So I have been making Aussie Cards lately.  Here are two of them.

The Koala I coloured with W-1, W-3, W-5, W-7 and BG10
The Kookaburra I coloured with E47, E37, E35, E33, E31, W-1, W-3, W-5


Over at Mad for Markers you have four days left to enter the Male and Brown card challenge.

Mad for Markers will be at Paperific on 1-3 April - with the full range of Ciao and Sketch markers as well as THE April release of The Greeting Farm stamps including the NEW Creeper kit!  Sammi, some of  the DT and other blogging buddies, will be there, we sure would love you to pop by and say hi!

 Don't forget our COLOUR Conference in October deposits need to be in by April 7th.
Guaranteed to be a fun weekend - a chance to colour, learn and be inspired.. and there might be a few goodies up for grabs during the weekend (as well as a chance to SHOP!!)  I am going to this weekend...I am interested to know who else is going??? I would love to meet up with some Blogging friends!

I would like to play along with:
The Crafty Pad - Use a Digi
2 Sister's Challenge - Furry Friends

Please check out my candy here.  All you have to do is leave a comment and become a follower.  I will draw the candy this week.

Have a lovely day.
Alicia xx

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Alicia. No matter what the challenge, you always seem to nail it! You are very talented. Dan xxx

Carol Dee said...

The koala is cute, but the kookaburra is ADORABLE. I so want to come to see all the amazing wildlife in Australia. Hugs...

Jeannie said...

The colors you used for these are so rich and beautiful and I just love them both! Thanks so much for your continued inspiration - I have an award for you on my blog.

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

tiffany said...

oh what great cards, I love those rich browns paired with the blues and yellows! Thanks for joining in the challenge at 2 Sisters! =)Tiffany DT

Julie said...

I'm so loving the Kookaburra! they are both great cards but that one just has to be my favourite one! Have a great day,Julie.x

Unknown said...

Wow Alicia these are FANTASTIC. Hugs Suzanne x

Merry said...

Beautiful cards Alicia...and those wonderful Aussie images your have coloured so well.

Gypsy said...

Oh, they are so cute. Fantasic cards!

Hugs Reni

aqualeiga said...

Wow, great cards, both of them! Thanks so much for sharing woth us at THE CRAFTY PAD this week. Hugs, Ali x

Pauline said...

These cards are wonderful! Love the colouring on both! The Kookaburra card reminds me of fond memories of living in Sydney for a year when I was young (1999!), happy days :-)))

Loz said...

oh, these are super cute too!! ♥

Annette Bowes said...

More cute cards and images, loove the kookaburra! Take careX:)

Barbara said...

Your Aussie cards are just too cute. I love the images and your creative style ;)Thanks for joining us this week at The Crafty Pad for our "use a digital stamp" challenge. Hope to see you again on Sunday for our next challenge.