Monday, March 14, 2011

Some Flowers for You!


Good Morning Blogging Beauties,

I hope you had a lovely weekend.  Today I have been catching up on things...washing, house work and a little card-making.  I practised my new florist skills and made this arrangement with some flowers from my garden.  These flowers are for you! Happy Monday :)

Did you know that Let's Ink it Up has an embossing challenge on right now...the prize is a stamp of your choice from Inky Impressions and a goodie bag!  Only 60 entries, so a good chance to win! Link your embossed card up here to play along!


I am going to draw my candy tomorrow.  Last chance to enter today!
I would like to do more candies on my blog from now on.  Makes things a little more interesting!
Hop on over here to enter for a yummy Magnolia stamp, papers and pearl brads.

I would like to share these cards with you today.
I was asked to make some 21st B'day cards with some specific colours and a cat image.
Here is the first one:





Here is the second one:




I would like to play along with these challenges:


Creative Card Crew - No Flowers (15/3) 
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes (15/3)


Thanks for stopping by,


Alicia xx

Post a Comment