Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Mad For Markers ~ DT ~ YR, RV, BG Colour Challenge



Hi Blogging Beauties,

There is a new challenge over at Mad for Markers and it's a colour challenge.  
This is going to help us all learn our Copic colours I think!  
For this challenge you have to use the colours YR, RV and BG in your creation.

I coloured in this Magnolia horse.  It started off being for a baby card, but it all got a bit too bright so I have changed it to a 3-year-old b'day card I need instead.  I will have another go at the baby card later!

I used these colours:

YR23, YR61, YR68
BG10, BG15, BG05
RV02, RV04, RV13, RV23

I have a busy week coming up this week...
I hope you have a lovely one planned with lots of crafting included!

Happy Colouring : )
Alicia xx


P.S Stay tuned for more candy later this week.

2 comments:

Carol Dee said...

Sweet, yes it is bright. That is o.k. I have made bright cards for babies as the blanket
I made was VERY bright! Hugs...

Merry said...

Love it....so bright and cheery.