Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award


Hi Blogging Beauties,

I am so honoured to have received this Stylish Blogger Award from two amazing crafters Michelle and Jamie. Michelle loves to make cards and Jamie loves to Scrapbook so if you would love some inspiration please hop on over to these ladies' blogs and leave them some love!

The rules are as follows:-
Step 1 - Make a post linking back to the person who gave you the award!

Step 2 - Share 8 random things about yourself

Step 3 – Award 8 recently discovered bloggers with this award

Step 4 – Contact these bloggers and tell them they’ve won the award

So here goes.............. 8 things about me.................

1. I love animals and nature.

2. My favourite colour since I was little is blue, but I also love pink, white and apricot.

3. I have one sister who is 28 and a brother who is 26 years old.

4. I love the beach.

5. If I see a movie I try to only see a comedy because I hate scary movies and they make me stressed.

6. I have my own card website www.aussiecardsforsale.com where I sell cards of my own and cards made by other Australian designers.

7. I am currently looking for a new job, I would love one that make lots of money!

8. I have just booked a four day holiday in July to Port Douglas and I am excited already!!

Now on to 4 blogs that I like to visit.
(You are meant to do 8, but I am breaking this rule and only doing 4.)




4 comments:

Carol Dee said...

CONGRATULATIONS

Liz Weber said...

Hi Alicia, congrats on the Stylish Blogger Award (very deserving!) and {{thanks}} so much for passing it to me. I don't like scary movies and I am looking for a part time job that will make me rich too lol. Good Luck to you on the job hunt. Your holidays sounds exciting, gotta save up those dollars!

Have a great week!

Irene said...

Congrats on the award Alicia, well deserved.

Kerrie said...

Your deserve it .. congratulations... and thank for passing onto me!