Thursday, March 3, 2011

Paper Play DT ~ Shabby Chic/Vintage




Hi Blogging Beauties,

It is Thursday and that is Paper Play Day! Wow the weeks go by fast!
This week our challenge is Shabby Chic/Vintage.
We are sponsored by Simon Says Stamp and the lucky winner receives a $25 voucher!

I made an engagement card for my friend Kendall.  I hope she likes it.


I haven't been entering many challenges lately...so I thought  would enter a couple tonight.

Anything Goes - Distressing
Craft Your Passion - Girly Girly

I hope you are having a good week.
I am off to work tomorrow...a new school rang me and I thought I would give them a try.
Grade Six so wish me luck! I have them Monday as well.
My Nan is back in hospital...but she is going to be ok.
I painted her nails last night and then did mine as well the same colour ~ Flamingo Pink was the name.  It is pretty bright...not my usual colour, but a nice connection we have at the moment.

Thanks for popping by and reading my blog.



Post a Comment