Saturday, March 5, 2011

Male Birthday Card with No Embellishments!


Good morning Blogging Beauties,

It is the weekend - yay! We have a busy couple of days coming up...I am getting in and posting a card now, because I dont think I will have much time this weekend...boo hoo...I miss making cards when life gets in the way!

This card I made for our friend Ben W.  I always try to make him a really nice card, so each year now I have to try and beat the last year's one!  This card has no embellishments at all!!  Just an image and paper.  I tried to keep it masculine.  I am loving these tri-shutter cards with Kenny K images.  They are fun to make.  She is pretty sexy don't ya think!


 I coloured with Copics:
Skin: R20, E21, E00
Reds: R59, R35, R27, R29, RV13
Greys: C-1, C-3, C-5, C-7
Black 100


Today I have afternoon tea at my sister's, then a charity ball tonight and tomorrow a day out with Ben's Mum at an organised fair/charity thing...so there is a bit on.  We also have family up visiting my Nan who is expected to come out of hospital on Tuesday.  

I hope your weekend is peaceful and enjoyable.
Thanks for visiting.

Post a Comment