Saturday, March 5, 2011

Male Birthday Card with No Embellishments!


Good morning Blogging Beauties,

It is the weekend - yay! We have a busy couple of days coming up...I am getting in and posting a card now, because I dont think I will have much time this weekend...boo hoo...I miss making cards when life gets in the way!

This card I made for our friend Ben W.  I always try to make him a really nice card, so each year now I have to try and beat the last year's one!  This card has no embellishments at all!!  Just an image and paper.  I tried to keep it masculine.  I am loving these tri-shutter cards with Kenny K images.  They are fun to make.  She is pretty sexy don't ya think!


 I coloured with Copics:
Skin: R20, E21, E00
Reds: R59, R35, R27, R29, RV13
Greys: C-1, C-3, C-5, C-7
Black 100


Today I have afternoon tea at my sister's, then a charity ball tonight and tomorrow a day out with Ben's Mum at an organised fair/charity thing...so there is a bit on.  We also have family up visiting my Nan who is expected to come out of hospital on Tuesday.  

I hope your weekend is peaceful and enjoyable.
Thanks for visiting.

10 comments:

Merry said...

You sure do have a busy weekend but a fun social one. Enjoy. Love this card....such a perfect way to use the image and I am sure your friend will like it.

Carol Dee said...

Oh-la-la he will lust this card! Sounds like a busy weekend for you. have fun, hugs....

Kerrie said...

Yes she is pretty sexy!... great dp, must try one of these cards.

Irene said...

Love your card Alicia, very sexy , your friend will love it.

Julie said...

Oh my goodness girlie,AMAZING!!!!
Must look for a tutorial for one of these. Have a great weekend,Julie x

Patsi said...

Wow this is stunning! I love the colours! xx

chris said...

oh Alicia, this is so very sexy, you have done it so amazingly. love the colour scheme. its perfection.
hugs chris xx

Amanda said...

Wow Alicia, this card is fantastic, love it. x Amanda

Michelle said...

Hi Alicia

Whoa! Sexy card!!

He is going to love it.

Michelle :-)

Leigh said...

Wowee, this is a fantastic male card.