Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Mad for Markers ~ DT ~ Brown, Male Cards


Hi Blogging Beauties,

This is my DT card for Mad for Markers.
We are onto a new challenge for the month ~ make a male card and use the colour brown.
This was very useful for me because I have had to be making lots of male cards lately.
I picked this ferret image from Meljen's awhile ago now.  

I coloured it with:
Browns: E47, E37, E35, E33, E31 (my fave brown colour combo)
and a couple of Greens: YG23, G21
and BG10 for the outline.


Have you seen the yummy stamps Sammi now has in stock at Mad for Markers?
I have already been shopping and got some new "The Greeting Farm" stamps...my first set ever so I am a bit excited!! Hop on over here to check them out.

I cant wait to see the great male, brown cards we will get this month.
Link up your cards to be in the running for a gorgeous stamp prize!!

7 comments:

Karen said...

Alicia that little ferret is so darn cute and you've coloured him beautifully too! Great card!

Karen
x

Loz said...

he's cute! love the brown and green combo ♥

Michelle said...

Hi Alicia

Isn't this little guy just the cutest?!

Love the colour combo you have used here and the papers are great. Love that lattice? punch.

Michelle :-)

Cheryl said...

WOW FANTASTIC!!! Fab colouring and a cute image!!!
xx

Kerrie said...

Well that is a cute ferrett!... can't wait to see you greeting farm creations, I off to purchase more stamps! ...

Carol Dee said...

I never thought of ferrets as cute. This one is. Great Brown card! hugs...

Sammi said...

He's so adorable!! Gorgeous work Alicia!!
xx